Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wk4 Publishing/Presentation Project

After 11 months of studying it has finally come down to this. It's good that we can condense such a large amount of experience and share it so easily. It has been an amazing journey that has lifted a veil to reveal such amazing possibilities for myself and those who have been a part of this journey. Below is just the beginning of the end, I'm not sure it will sink in as the end until well after I'm done.
I will be submitting my presention to a conference taking place in the UK. As mentioned before I wanted to give back to where I started this journey.
Only time and application can tell if Web 2.0 tools can do the job, but it looks as if they can help.










Wk 2 Think Out Loud Post – Publication and Presentation


Wk 3 Think Out Loud Post – Publication and Presentation


Link to my Presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment